Sunday 30 June 2013

Celebrating 10,000 pageviews!!!

A few days ago Estonia - Paradise of the North reached its first milestone - ten thousand pageviews! When I first started writing I had no idea if anyone outside of my family would find this blog interesting but apparently you do! Thank you! Every day people from all corners of the globe read my blog and when I check my stats I'm genuinely surprised where some of you live. People in Asia, Africa, the Americas, Australia and Europe all have an interest in Estonia and it's great to see!




Although there may be many things on this blog you might already know about Estonia, if I'm able to bring new things to your attention, increase your knowledge in some way, I'm glad I was able to be of assistance. My original intention behind Estonia - Paradise of the North was simply to provide a few facts and figures, share a bit of information but before long the ideas kept on flowing! There are so many wonderful things about Estonia I would like to share and I feel as though I've barely scratched the surface!



Thank you to everyone for your support. It's much appreciated. Some people have suggested that I should perhaps put advertisments on this blog but the answer to this will always be no. I want to keep this blog pure and ad free, I don't want to make any money from it. In some posts I have recommended different businesses but it's only because I tried them myself and know them to be of good quality. I'm happy to give credit when credit's due.

Thank you once again!